It's Happening @ Grace
- Lenten Meditations: Copies are available on the table in the Narthex and on the GraceAbounds website www.graceabounds.online.
- Fridays in Lent we will meet at 5:30 p.m. for Stations of the Cross, followed by a simple supper and Christian formation.
- If you are interested in cooking and hosting a dinner on the Fridays during Lent, please sign-up on sheets in the Narthex.
- Easter Vigil Dinner: The first Mass of the Resurrection is on Saturday, April 15th, at 7:00 p.m. The Easter celebration then continues at Trattoria Stefano. Contact the office for tickets.
- Easter Flowers and Music: Please donate for Easter Flowers and Music.
- Volunteer needed to organize the Annual Bake/Plant/Rummage Sale: This annual event takes place, in conjunction with St. Luke United Methodist Church Rummage Sale, on Friday, April 28th (noon – 3:00 p.m.) and Saturday, April 29th (9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) – the first weekend after Easter.
- Bible Challenge: All 52 weeks of the Bible Challenge are available on GraceAbounds.online. Take the Challenge!
- Something Extra: Envelopes are available in the pews if you are moved to give an extra gift toward the life of the church.